Selling Your Home...
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Over the last decade home buyer's expectations have changed. With the constant delivery of Pottery Barn and West Elm catalogs, as well as HGTV and the DIY channel, home buyer's expect to be "wowed." And we can help you make this happen.
Our backgrounds in communications and interior design give us the tools to make your property stand out. We will assess your home, making recommendations that not only increase salability, but often increase value. We have a long list of competent and honest professionals who we can coordinate to assist you in making the necessary changes.
While looking good is a key component to selling a property, it is not the only one. When listing properties, services we offer include...
For Seller's, Our Services Include...
Providing a listing report with a detailed market analysis of your property, recommendations for prep work to prepare your property for market, a calendar of when the work might take place, and a seller net sheet that lays out costs associated with the sale of your property.
Recommending cosmetic changes and repairs that will make your home stand out from others.
Coordinating the professionals making the repairs and changes to your property.
Previewing your property to an office of agents. One of whom may have the "perfect" buyer.
Relaying feedback these previewing agents may offer to get your home sold fast.
6. Staging your home to create an ideal "first impression" and show off your home's features.
7. Professionally photographing your property for brochures, direct mail cards
and virtual tours to be featured online and on our website with mobile adaptations.
8. Listing your property in the MLS (the multiple listing service for the Washington DC area) so that it can be viewed by other realtors as well as prospective buyers.
9. Arranging and hosting a variety of Open House events, to ensure as many prospective buyers as possible see your property.
10. Negotiating the best possible price for you.
11. Coordinating the entire selling process, from listing to settlement and communicating with YOU every step of the way!